Monday, January 10, 2022

Print 10 finished

Just before the end of the year I finished printing print number 10, which in reality is print number 1 - the starting point for this project. It took me a long time to figure this print out, but I'm happy with the finished piece. I still need to take professional pictures of all the prints, but here is a quick snap shot of the finished print titled Remembering.  I still need to make prints 11 and 12. I've made progress in that I finally know what I want to make for those two prints. It'll still be a little while until they are finished, because I need to etch a few more plates to resolve them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-Membering

Re-Membering. Intaglio, Chine-Collé. 45cm x 45cm. 2022.  Re-Membering is the twelfth and final print in my artist's book. I wanted to e...