Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Studio closure

Over the past few days I got all my plates ready for re-etching, just to find out that the print studio has closed its doors again for the next three weeks as a result of renewed Covid-19 restrictions (alas, we're in the third wave, but my vaccination appointment is on the horizon!). As frustrating as this is, there is nothing I can do, and on second thought it might not be such a bad thing to digest the initial disappointment that the plates didn't turn out as I had hoped in the first place. I will change gears for now and focus my attention on the text component of this project again. Hopefully I can make good progress with this part and I won't need to leave it all till the end. 

(Image: Early proofs that need some more work.)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-Membering

Re-Membering. Intaglio, Chine-Collé. 45cm x 45cm. 2022.  Re-Membering is the twelfth and final print in my artist's book. I wanted to e...